Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 241/366

"Andy Vincent - WOB"

Hey everyone, I am in LA having a great time. I am trying to get through the last 2 Highland Games, Portland and Enumclaw. That's like 6000 images. This is definitely letting me work out my new Lightroom Workflow. It has a couple kinks that show up in certain rare situations, but otherwise I find it much more efficient. I leave LA on Friday to travel North to Pleasanton California to shoot the 147th Pleasanton Scottish Highland Games.
 
http://www.caledonian.org/

Should be a really good games. So today's image is of one of the Pro's Andy Vincent. He is also a Strong Man and Former Miami Dolphin, which is my favorite football team.

This is catching the weight at the peak of it's height. This is the point at which the crowd goes from cheering to OOOHHHHHHHHHHH. I do like the clouds in this shot but will be very glad to hopefully have some sunshine for the games this weekend.

Take care and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment