Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays

So i realize this is a day late, but i decided to take the last 2 days completely off from any sitting in front of the computer, and i didn't have any of the images for me to post from the iPhone. So, i apologize. I did get some quality movie going in. I had yet to see Harry Potter, so i saw that, which was decent, and then i saw The Fighter. Christian Bale is Amazing in this movie, I'm calling it right here. AWARD. Then i saw True Grit, also great, classic Coen Brothers.
Alright back to business,

I am going to include the last 2 days plus tomorrow's.
The July image represents the last of the CAG Bird images and we begin the secondary images for each of the squadrons.

July

August


September




Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment