Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm Semi Famous

At least my online identity is semi famous. On XBOX LIVE my gamertag is HansLabyrinth, which is a combination of Han Solo and the movie Pans Labyrinth, which is a great movie if you haven't seen it, it is a foreign film and you have to read the subtitles but it is an incredible film. Anyway back to my tale, one of the people i play online with is a Famous Photoshop Guru and is quite famous in the Photoshop community, which is why i have the word SEMI, before the word FAMOUS. Well in his blog today i got a mention as one of the reasons he has been delinquent in him performing his blogging duties.

http://www.scottkelby.com/blog/2010/archives/15538

here is the link.

I just thought that was interesting, to 90% of my readers, you won't know who this is, and that basically means that 4 of you won't know who he is, i know my father knows who he is. Since i am assuming i only have about 5 followers.

New Calendar month to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment