Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Resolution: Blog More. FAIL!!!!!

Well i guess technically i haven't FAILED. Since i Blogged very little last year, the bar was set very low for beating it this year. But none the less here it is January 5th and i have yet to blog this year. So let me start by wishing you all a very happy New Year. I am hoping this will be a very good new year.

I have been keeping notes on future blogs, and will be doing instructional posts dealing with photography. So hopefully we can all learn some stuff together.

A quick update on the Calendar, i know i am behind on the images, so i thought i would post the rest right now. But wanted to let everyone know it is printing today and should be done by early next week. I will have Calendars for sale. I would love to just give them away to all my friends and family, but as this is my new business i am not sure i would survive if i just gave everything away. But they are at a discounted price from what the Navy is buying them for. I will post a link to the calendar once i have them in my posession.

Back to the Calendar Images.

    DECEMBER



    JANUARY 2012


    FEBRUARY 2012





    MARCH 2012


So there you have it all 15 images. Now you can go into the comments and comment on which is your favorite.

Thanks for stopping by, See you soon.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment