Sunday, March 4, 2012

366 Project: February


Hello everyone

I know I said I would post here more often, I have been posting more over on the Social Networks, and for some reason feel like my posts here need to be more substantial than over on G+ and Facebook.

We are beginning the 3rd month of the year and I have to date, posted an image everyday. so I am pretty proud of myself. 

Maybe for 2013 I will post everyday to the blog. Is there such a thing as a Half Years Resolution, instead of a New Years Resolution.  Well if there is, then I may try and post from June to December. but I am making no promises.

Anyway enough rambling, back to the issue at hand. I do apologize for showing 29 images all at once. It is better to see them one a day, so you can digest them. 

Here you go, home ou enjoy at least some of them. would love to here any thoughts.

Happy March everyone. 































No comments:

Post a Comment