Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 65/366

"Trifecta"


I have decided when appropriate, I shall name my images. 
This Image captures 3 things that are new to me.

1. Book Case: So I decided that the Book Case in my closet was sub-par and falling apart and needed to be replaced. When the top shelf is bowing so much that it rests on the second row of books, I think that bookshelf is failing to do its job. So I decided i wanted to build my own. I designed it and luckily live next door to a neighbor that has every tool known to man. Which made the process very easy.

2: The Sunset: now while i have seen sunset before, tonights was new, as will every nights be new and unique. And since i didn't want to just snap a landscape shot of it like i have plenty of times before, So i decided to incorporate and utilize different things.

3: Lastolite Reflector: In the mail today i received my new Lastolite Reflector, so i used it to bounce the Sunset back into my newly made Book Case.

Thus completing the Trifecta.



No comments:

Post a Comment