Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 85/366 / Day 2 of Photoshop World Vegas

Man what a great second day. I was shooting so much and in so many awesome classes. This is what #Photoshop World is all about. So many great instructors and just great people in general. You really get out of it what you put into it. So today's pic is from the Expo floor, +Westcott Lighting puts on a fantastic lighting setup, where you can come up and they have models there most of the day and they are well lit with cool concepts, so what could be easier. Of course even if i got a phenomenal photo this would not be something i would ever put in my portfolio for the simple factor that its not my idea. I am just framing and snapping. But it's a perfect image for G+. This was with my Canon 7D and rocking the 85 1.2 Lens. Which almost feels like cheating because it makes anything look better. But after shooting with the Canon 5d MKIII, That 85 1.2 lens got bumped down the list 1 slot.
Anyway, this a was a very cool model and i like the her look.
For all those that are following me, I do want to thank you for giving me your time. I hope you are getting something out of my daily pics. And please if anyone has any questions about equipment or what iOS App was used to process the image, please ask. I truly want this to be a social place. I have lots of great images coming up, but since i only have my fairly old macbook pro, they will probably wait until i get home to process them. So stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment