Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 170/366


I always like to tune into +creativelive and check out what they have to offer, This last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday they had Jared Platt on Lightroom Workflow. He had some pretty compelling workflow concepts. So, I am reworking my workflow using some of his concepts and merging them with my current workflow. Mostly this came about because I was getting close to running out of hard drive space and had to upgrade my storage. So this class came at the exact right time, and lots of his ideas seemed pretty smart.

So during my restructuring, i am coming across some images from many years ago that i am reworking with Lightroom 4 and Nik Silver Effects. This one was shot at the Getty Museum in Los Angeles. And it is the only shot that contains a Human element. I just wasn't into shooting people back then. And while i am not ready for full on street photography, I do think that having this person helps this image to tell a story, as opposed to it being straight Architectural.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment