Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 153/366

"Birds on Things"

This picture just makes me laugh a little. We were on our #gpluspc Chinatown Photowalk with +RC Concepcion and there was this bird just kickin it on a pipe. And he or she would be looking around and right as I am about to snap the picture, it whips it's head around and stares me down. I was BUSTED. You gotta be careful when doing street photography. I am not sure you can zoom in enough on this smaller version, but in the full res version it's eyes are staring right at me. So I took the shot and moved on for fear of provoking it into violence. And after listening to the GRID on Wednesday, I know to be careful.

So the second part of this story and thus the Title of the image, On my flight back fron San Francisco, I set next to the guy who created the Birds on Things craze in Portland. And the basis for one of the funnier skits from the sketch comedy show Portlandia. So now this image is doubly funny to me.

Hope you all get a little humor from it.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment