Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 152/366


"HDR to the rescue."

While in San Francisco I headed over to Fisherman's Wharf, there is a pier there that wraps around the west side of that area and gives you a pretty good shot of the Golden Gate Bridge. Unfortunately the Fog/Clouds had rolled in, and the shot just wasn't looking like I was gonna get anything. I knew I was going to shoot Brackets, I figured I would shoot the picture anyway, you know, since I was there. So I snapped off the brackets and moved along to shoot other stuff.

So while organizing my photos from the trip I came accross the brackets and figured I would process them with HDR Efex Pro. I was pretty surprised by the results, the high contrast made a pretty unique image, I did a little split toning to add some color came out with a pretty cool image of the GG Bridge.

Have a great day everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment