Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 187/366

"Cargo"

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th. I am back to the grind today, was going through my images and still refining my Lightroom workflow. Little tweaks here and there. And still waiting on my G-Drive. It was shipped on Tuesday and wont be here until next Thursday. I have to say I am a little less than enthused with BH Photo's replacement process. The fact that they don't have a Cross Ship option is baffling to me. So i have to wait almost 3 weeks for a replacement of a defective product that I received from them.

Anyway, this got me thinking of the term "Slow Boat from China" And as I was moving around images I came across this image of a Cargo ship. This is how my replacement drive is getting it to me.

Have a great night everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment