Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 206/366

"WOB"

For those that don't know this is Weight Over Bar. The Portland Games was the first games I got to shoot at that had a Pro Division. At the other games I've shot there was always one or two pros that would show up mostly as practice.

This was the first time I got to see them go all out. We had world record holders competing and even some new World Records were set, so it was a great day to shoot. I shot over 3000 images and have gotten them whittled down to 400 or so. I will have more to post tomorrow and mostly I wanted to get through them to help me see what I can do better this coming weekend in Enumclaw.

This is one of the Pro's Matt Vincent. I also have a Black and White version, but thought this one was good with color.


No comments:

Post a Comment