Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 193/366

"Bellingham Scottish Highland Games A-Class"

This has been a beast of a job. Mainly because I ran out of Harddrive space and for some reason decided now would be a good time to completely re-examine my photography workflow. Mostly Lightroom, but also my Digital Asset Management.

I have it mostly figured out. I am still waiting for my replacement drive, which will arrive tomorrow. So I can get all the files into their proper location and then finish the final details of the workflow. I am working on a big post and possibly videos explaining everything I have done.

But for now, I wanted to share one of the Final Images. I just need to keyword all the final images so when I upload to my site the Athletes will be able to just search their name and all their images will show up.

This is the A-Class. One step below the Pro's.

To all the Athletes that have been patiently waiting for the images to be posted, the wait is almost over. I will hopefully have them posted by tomorrow night. I will be out of town this weekend and unable to be at the Skagit Games, but will be at both Portland and Enumclaw.

Good luck to everyone this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment