Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 192/366

"Trainspotting"

We are finally rounding that corner into what will hopefully be a good summer. I think we have peaked into the 70's once or twice. I know lots of you out there are dying from the heat and I do feel bad for you. But when it's Rainy and low 60's in late June, it just feels a bit odd. And last summer was mainly in the 60's. So I am hoping for some high 70's low 80's this summer.

So I felt I wanted todays image to be all about color and motion. That's one of the great things about photography, it can be whatever you want it to be. And for me I enjoy capturing things that maybe aren't noticeable by the naked eye. Like motion, it is very difficult for your brain to stop and separate one frame from the act itself. Much less a slow shutter version of it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment