Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 108/366

Day 108/366

I shot quite a few shots at the Jefferson Memorial. As we were leaving, there were tons of people coming in, so this shot was born partly out of my always looking up to see what's going on, and out of necessity because of all the people walking around. So on the way out of the Memorial this looked like it would make for a good image, I just loved the columns and the symmetry and of course the Washington Monument off in the distance.

I shot this one again as a bracketed sequence and processed it in HDR Efex Pro. I just love all the little light flares. And the texture of the Columns. Two of my photography buddies  and of course  are huge influences on my HDR, I have learned a lot from both these guys. My hope is to make them proud. :)

I also need to thank  for the use of his RRS Tripod, without it, these shots would have been much more difficult.

But it does PAIN me to have these black bars and ghosted image around my Images. Please change this soon Google.

Let me know what you guys think.

Take care and thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment