Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 114/366

"Night Tulips"

Well I spent a good two hours in the dark last night trying to light paint the Tulip fields in an effort to get images that I haven't really seen before. I know I needed to just go and do it, to get something that I could improve upon.
I mainly spent the night trying to light large portions of the field. Didn't really do too much detail stuff. Maybe i'll try that at a later date. I am posting two different attempt.

Hopefully we will get a clear night in the next week. I also noticed a better portion of the field, so the Tulips will be better than they are here, I knew this was a test so wasn't overly concerned with Tulip quality.

Wish me luck in pulling off these shots, gonna require several elements to come together.

Take care everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment