Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 96/366


I am hopefully on the mend from my cold, had enough energy to unpack and got one of my NYC photos processed.

I got a great shooting location tip from Brian Matiash He had suggested Highline Park, it's a really cool Park that is a converted elevated train track, So it's only about 20 feet wide, but is about a half mile long, maybe a mile, I lost track because I kept stopping to take pictures and it took me about an hour to walk it. I only had a 24-70 lens and saw lots of opportunities for a longer lens. Definitely someplace i will hit up anytime i am in NYC.

So for this shot I wanted to mimic a vintage shot, I tried to frame it so there was just a hint of cars, but not clear enough to make out a year. i wanted dynamic lines that would help lead the eyes and made sure to have some of the beautiful flowers that line this park.

Tomorrow will be a very busy day importing all the images into my MacPro, and working on my bigger screen. should be a fun next few weeks processing and sharing all these images with you.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.



No comments:

Post a Comment