Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 97/366

One of the great things about Photoshop World, on the expo floor  puts on a great shooting opportunity, they bring in some great models and do some really cool setups that you can just walk up and shoot. So on this day i happened to be at the  booth and they had the brand new Canon 5D MK III, AND the 200mm f2 lens. They were generous enough to let me take this setup over to the Westcott booth and shoot some with it.

Now I have to admit that I usually shoot with a 7D, which is a crop sensor, and have never shot with the 200 F2 lens. So I can't really say it was the camera or the lens that had the greatest effect.

But anyway, I snapped a shot and got a pretty good pose out of the model, and this is the first time that I have been able to zoom all the way in on my display and have it remain super sharp.

So the B$W Image is the Image of the day and the eyeball is just to demonstrate the incredible sharpness.


All this processing was done in Lightroom 4.


Thanks for stopping by.








No comments:

Post a Comment