Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 117/366

We take a break from the PSW images, A couple weeks ago I got to tour the USS Nimitz. It's funny how awesome it was to be on, but all the people that have to live on it just see it as a big machine. But I guess thats the case with anything, If you live in Manhattan, it doesn't have the same awe inspring effect as it would to someone from kansas.

But this thing was awesome. I am looking forward to heading back. On this trip we had my niece and nephew and although it was my Brother In Law giving us the tour and would gladly wait as long as needed for me to get the shot, I seriously could be there for 8 hours shooting. And so I tried to shoot quicker than normal. No tripods, or and sort of strobe. But we will be going back, just him and I and I will get to spend a little more time. And now I have shots and areas in mind that we can focus on.

So todays shot is just one of the many hallways. But it had some really cool copper colors. I snapped a 3 shot burst. And moved along.

If anyone wants to know specifics about processing hit me up.

Take care and thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment