Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 113/366

Here is one of the Tulip Images I had mentioned in the previous post. I am still Looking for THAT shot, and haven't got it yet. For those that are new to my work and haven't seen my Tulip pics from last year, head over to my website.
http://www.sevenonephoto.com/p146449989/h8a634b4#h8a634b4
I was quite happy with what I got in the past and so I am trying to get something different this year. And obviously a picture of the Tulip Field is by no means original, I do like the lens flare and the warm glow that the whole image has.
I am actually heading out tonight to try and do something I haven't done in the past. It may be a long process to get the images to look right, but luckily I have 2 weeks to try and get it.

Wish me luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment