Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 129/366


This is +Matt Kloskowski stealing my shot. I had shown him the image from yesterday, and he thought it was something he wanted to also photograph. I kid about him stealing it, He and I were in the same boat with not enjoying the JETTY ruining the epic shot. And I am all for sharing, so he was kind enough to pose for a long exposure, although he kept misunderstanding when I was shooting and kept moving before the shot was over. We ended up shooting 3 or 4, and this was the first one and I really thing him moving made the shot more interesting.
The other cool and frustrating part of this image is if you follow the horizon to the left you will see a little group of islands. Those were the islands we were SUPPOSE to be shooting. but if you continue left that is a giant cliff that prevented us from walking around to Second Beach.
So to me this is a shot of Matt looking off longingly at the amazing Sea Stacks over there at Second Beach. And is standing on the very thing that kind of ruins First Beach for photographers.


No comments:

Post a Comment