Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 147/366


"Bridge"

I really struggled to come up with a good name for day 147, and personally I think I NAILED IT. But then I was the Art Director. Anyway this weather is awesome once again. High 60's, slight breeze. I had intended on coming out at Sunrise this morning, but slept in instead. That decision was made by my 4am brain. But I think it was a good choice. This way I got to come down and scope out my location. On the way down I got to see President Obama's motorcade. And as it rolled by I could have sworn I saw him roll down the window and yell "Hansy Sucks". You know what I'm talking about +Pete Collins. Sorry that's a very inside joke.

Anyway, I had also looked up best coffee in San Francisco, and it happened to be in the Ferry Building. It was named Blue Bottle Coffee, and it was indeed delicious. I have a new thing now, I order a Latte and an Espresso. The Espresso is so I can taste just the coffee. And I will say this place is in the top 4 coffees I've had. Then I proceeded out onto the embarcadero to shoot the Bay Bridge. I will be back here at sunrise before heading off to the airport. It's been a wonderful trip. And as always I feel inspired to get back and shoot shoot shoot.
Take care everyone and as always thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment