Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 151/366

"Bay Bridge at High Noon"

I figured since I posted the Golden Gate Bridge yesterday, I would post the Bay Bridge today. This was a little trickier than the Golden Gate. I shot this hand held at noon, so toning and processing would be key. While I do agree with the rules about shooting at Sunrise or Sunset for the Magic Hour, I do like to see if I can break the rules and make it work, sometimes it yields interesting results. I love the texture of the water and the toning. I also really like that it looks like the bridge is twisting, like that classic earthquake video of the bridge twisting. Anyone thats interested in the processing let me know and I will write more about it. I don't want to bore you with unnecessary detail. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great evening.









No comments:

Post a Comment