Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 146/366

Today was one of those days I'll remember for awhile. First off, I had to send the Canon 5D MK III back to Lens Pro To Go last night. I had a great time shooting with it and it is now for sure on my wish list.

Since most of my days have been spent in and around the Union Square area of San Francisco, my friend and I rented a Zip Car and headed up to Muir Woods to wander amongst the Redwood Trees. So let's just say I have plenty shots looking up at trees. I shots lots of brackets and can't wait to see what I get. Definitely think I got some stuff to work with. I am posting a quickie that was shot with my iPhone.
For those Star Wars fans, this is the location of the Ewok Forest. If we had speeder bikes we could have covered more ground.
Also really happy with the images of the bridge that I got. I can't wait to get home and start processing all these images. But one more full day of shooting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment